Bev Manallack Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Bev Manallack has over 27 years’ experience in the financial services industry. She is dedicated to financial planning and is a trusted mentor and adviser to a broad range of clients. Bev says the best thing about being a financial adviser is the long term personal relationships she develops with her clients.
Bev has extensive experience in superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, retirement planning, cash flow management and wealth creation. She enjoys working alongside her clients to achieve their goals and objectives and believes in an individual approach as no one size fits all.
Away from work Bev is passionate about family, travel and golf.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Deakin University)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Specialist SMSF Course (University of Adelaide)
- Registered Tax Financial Adviser
Areas of expertise
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice
- 27 years’ experience in financial services industry
- 18 years’ experience as a financial planner