Duncan Derrington provides tailored private client services to time-poor, high net-worth individuals and their families. He enjoys working closely with clients to understand their priorities and customises his advice to their unique situation.
With more than 10 years experience in financial services Duncan now specialises in coordinating and streamlining all the elements of his client’s financial needs and works in conjunction with other professionals to ensure all aspects of his client’s financial requirements are addressed.
Away from work Duncan enjoys hiking.
- Certified Financial Planner – CFP
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Bachelor of Economics (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Art (University of Queensland)
- Member of the FPA
- Self managed Superannuation Funds accreditation (Kaplan)
Areas of expertise
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice
- 11 years in Financial Services
Duncan Derrington is an authorised representative of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd.