Geoff Wilson Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Geoff Wilson has over 37 years in the financial services industry, with the last 22 years in financial planning. He is passionate about building up long-term relationships with clients to help them through the various stages of their life, from wealth accumulation through to retirement and helping out the next generation.
Geoff is keen to help clients to live the life they prefer through careful and collaborative planning and strategic advice, while helping them understand any trade-offs that may be needed to achieve their goals and objectives. Geoff is keen to ensure that clients have comfort and peace of mind that their financial affairs are being managed by someone they can trust.
Geoff’s other interests including travel, reading, music and sport, especially cricket. He has been actively involved with the local cricket club for nearly 40 years as a player, committee member and junior coach.
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Science
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Registered Tax Financial Adviser
- Specialist SMSF Course (University of Adelaide)
- Certificate of Actuarial Techniques (Institute of Actuaries UK)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
Areas of expertise
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Divorce and Financial Settlements
Strategic Financial Advice
- 37 years in financial services industry
- 22 years in financial planning