Greg Weiland Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Greg has spent the last 14 years in the financial advice sector in Australia, across the smaller practice; industry, boutique and retail space, including several years with ipac financial planning. Prior to this he was based in the UK as an ex-pat for 12 years, working in diverse Accounting and Financial Services roles in varying business sizes in both the commercial and finance sectors.
Married with a fast-growing 11-year-old son, Greg lives in a golf course community; for fun and challenge, he likes to keep fit, and play golf and tennis.
What makes Greg unique? A strong sense of perspective, innate curiosity and enthusiasm gained from traveling and living in different parts of the world; diverse and active life experience from working varying roles in different sectors and having embraced and lived through four significant life transitions over his working life.
To that end, he recently took a short career break or ‘mini sabbatical’ and changed licensees, preferring to be aligned with Fitzpatricks Private Wealth in order to provide higher quality advice and personalised service that mirrors his own personal values and standards.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting Major)
- CPA Qualified Accountant with additional Specialist Financial Planning designation – CPA (FPS)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- SMSF Accreditation
- Foundation member of Life Centered Planners (LCP) Community
- 100% FASEA* approved and compliant (* Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority established post-Royal Commission. Successful completion of mandatory Ethics subject and Adviser Exam)
- CPA Australia Member
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Tax Practitioners Board – Tax (Financial) Adviser Member
Areas of expertise
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice