Heather Boughton Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Heather Boughton has over 31 years’ experience in the financial services industry. Heather is a trusted mentor and adviser to a broad range of clients, building long term personal relationships with them.
Heather provides guidance and security in all aspects of investment, tax and financial planning. She enjoys providing clients with peace of mind and comfort knowing their affairs are in safe hands. Heather approaches financial planning as a lifelong journey, and project manages a client’s entire position, taking pride in the ongoing individual care her client’s receive.
Away from work Heather is passionate about travel and reading and getting enjoyment from life.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Deakin University)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Specialist SMSF Course (University of Adelaide)
- Bachelor of Business (University of South Australia)
- Certificate in Financial Markets (The Securities Institute of Australia)
- Registered Tax Financial Adviser
Areas of expertise
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Divorce and Financial Settlements
Strategic Financial Advice
- 31 years’ experience in financial services industry
- 21 years’ experience as a financial planner