John Stallman Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
John has over 20 years of experience as an Authorised Financial Adviser and Registered Tax Agent. Providing solutions that integrate proven financial planning strategies with robust tax and accounting solutions is the difference John brings to financial planning. By working with him, his clients have just one professional across their financial universe.
John believes that wealth is a lot more than money. Therefore, he sees his role as helping his clients make informed decisions about the life they want to create and the things that are most important to them. To do this, he listens. He listens to identify client needs and challenges, and to understand their goals and aspirations. As a result, John helps his clients develop a structure that guides them through the maze of pitfalls and opportunities that confront them daily. By working so closely, John develops strong and enduring connections with his clients and their families.
Away from work, John’s loves are ocean swimming, gardening and time with family and friends.
John’s tax and accounting services are provided by Stallman IQ Nominees Pty Ltd which is unrelated to Fitzpatricks.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Queensland University)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Deakin University)
- Diploma of Financial Management (New England University)
- Registered Tax Agent (Tax Practitioners Board Australia)
- Member – Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Professional Training Annually (50 hours)
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Areas of expertise
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Divorce and Financial Settlements
- Over 20 years of experience running his own financial services licence
- An experienced financial planning integrating financial strategies with tax and accounting solutions
- A registered tax agent