Luke Kerry Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Luke’s guiding principle is to design plans which help to provide his clients with clarity of purpose and the opportunity to build a solid financial foundation. Luke will take the time to listen, explain things clearly and keep you informed throughout the advice process.
Luke is a Certified Financial Planner®, which is the highest level of certification that a financial adviser can achieve. This compliments his strong educational background, including a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Financial Planning through Curtin University.
Outside of work, Luke enjoys spending time with his wife, family and friends. His hobbies include travel, enjoying WA’s beaches and just about anything sports related.
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Financial Planning) (Curtin)
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning (Finsia)
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia
Areas of expertise
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice
Key Person Insurance Strategies
- Financial Services experience since 2004, working in a technical role at a financial planning practice
- Financial Advice since 2008
- Established his own financial planning practice, Inspired Wealth Solutions, in 2012