Robert Ross Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Rob helps his clients by providing personal guidance through the complexities of investments and the key financial and personal risks that can impact their lifestyle goals.
Rob has Bachelor Degrees in Law and Accounting (UNSW), a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment and an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning).
- Bachelor of Laws (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance UNSW)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (FP)
- Advance Strategies for SMSF accreditation
- 15 years Financial Advice
- Banking, finance and portfolio management