Salena Stonehouse Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Salena is passionate about helping clients make smart decisions around their financial affairs to ensure they have a plan to achieve financial independence.
In order to achieve this, Salena likes to gain a deep understanding of her clients’ financial milestones enabling her to build a game plan to meet the desired objectives. Salena works hard to explain complex financial terminology in a clear and simple manor, building trusted relationships with her clients.
Salena has been working in the financial services industry since 2014 and joins us with valuable experience in superannuation and strategic financial advice. Prior to joining Fitzpatricks Private Wealth, Salena worked at a national firm, Dixon Advisory & Superannuation Services.
Outside of work, Salena enjoys spending time with her husband, playing golf and waterskiing.
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Finance and Economic (University of Newcastle)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Areas of expertise
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Strategic Financial Advice
- Over 3 years experience providing strategic financial advice and mortgage advice