Shane O’Grady Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Shane is an award winning financial planner having worked in the industry since 2004. He has extensive experience in providing high quality advice and personally tailored solutions to his client’s. His success is attributed to his ability to understand individual needs and develop solutions that provide his client’s with the best opportunity to reach their financial goals.
As a way of developing an in depth understanding of his client’s situation, Shane focuses on knowing his client’s on a personal level enabling him to recommend strategies that ensure the best financial outcome.
Shane completed his Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and has obtained the highest qualification in Financial Planning becoming a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) in 2009.
Outside of work, Shane enjoys spending time with family. His hobbies include travel, kayaking and bush walking.
- Advanced Diploma Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- CFP Practitioner Member (FPA)
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited Member
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF Essentials Program)
- Registered Tax Financial Adviser
- Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
Areas of expertise
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice
Key Person Insurance Strategies
- Working in Financial Services since 2004