Peter Connolly Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Peter grew up in Brisbane, and apart from a few years in Sydney, has lived and raised his family in Brisbane. He began his career in financial services in 1988 and has had long careers with highly respected Australian and global firms.
In 2004 Peter moved into Financial Planning after a number of senior management roles in technical and strategic advice as well as funds management. After building a Private Client team inside a leading stockbroking firm, he moved to a prestigious wealth management firm for nearly a decade prior to joining Fitzpatricks.
The past 30 years’ experience has seen Peter advising individuals, senior executives and businesses owners in investment, superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds, retirement planning, strategic planning, estate planning strategies, insurance, taxation strategies, and business and investment structuring.
Peter’s qualifications include Certified Financial Planner, Specialist SMSF Adviser (SPAA), Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Commerce (majoring in Financial Planning), and Diploma of Financial Planning.
Peter has been recognised nationally through his participation in the 2009, 2010 and 2011 (Australian Financial Review) Smart Investor Masterclass for Financial Planning. This is a list of the Top 50 Certified Financial Planners in Australia according to a technical competence test.
Through his qualifications and years of experience Peter is well equipped to provide comprehensive advice and service to clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Griffith University
- Master of Commerce (Financial Planning) – University of Western Sydney
- Certified Financial Planner – FPA
- Diploma of Financial Planning – RMIT
- Specialist SMSF Adviser – SMSF Association
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments – Kaplan
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Fellow of Finsia – Financial Services Institute of Australasia