Shane Case Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Shane is passionate about creating lasting solutions that enable clients to get from where they are today to where they want to be in the future.
Outside of work, Shane enjoys travelling with friends and family. His hobbies include cycling, skiing and competing in triathlons. Through his hobby Shane has also found a way to support cancer related charities by participating in long distance cycling events raising money for charities such as the Childhood Cancer Association and the Starlight Foundation.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Masters in Business Administration
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- SuperConcepts & ICFS Specialist SMSF Course
- Financial services industry since 1991 providing advice in a broad range of areas including Asset Protection, Estate Planning, Superannuation and Wealth Creation.
- Owned and run his own Financial Planning businesses for 20 years.
- Experience within the Corporate sector for AMP and ipac for almost 5 years.