Glen Sumner Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Glen has over 25 years’ experience providing his clients with outstanding service, proactive advice and peace of mind. Acting as a trusted adviser, he is aware that alongside having the resources to protect our future, one of our most valuable assets is time. Glen offers his clients personalised financial planning advice to afford them the freedom to focus on living their ideal life both now and in the future. The core beliefs that underpin his advice are:
- Quality – we take great care in what we do, who we do it for and the way we do it.
- Authenticity – we show a genuine interest in your life and financial wellbeing.
- Integrity – we honour our commitments and always do what we say we will do.
- Consideration – we take all your requirements and needs into account.
- Insightfulness – we have a deep understanding of the goals and objectives for you and your family.
Glen provides holistic advice to his clients that goes beyond the balance sheet. By developing a strong understanding of the goals of his clients, Glen then prepares both strategic and investment advice designed to achieve their objectives. He manages all the implementation and execution of the advice recommendations along the way and ensures his clients are kept updated.
Throughout his career, Glen has focused on providing advice to high-net-worth individuals and their families who invest with a portfolio approach. By holding investments for the longer term rather than trying to time investment markets, Glen enables his clients to maximise wealth and minimise stress. He takes a very structured approach to the way he constructs and oversees these portfolios and ensures that the various risks of investing are managed appropriately. Understanding that circumstances change as we move through life, Glen also meets with his clients regularly to present portfolio reviews and ensure that his advice is tailored to help his clients achieve ongoing success – both personally and financially.
When not helping clients, Glen enjoys whatever travel that can be managed with his young family and he loves getting out on his mountain bike or taking the kids for a bike ride around the Swan River.
- Bachelor of Business (RMIT)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- FPA Associate Member (since 2001)
- Tax Practitioner Board
Areas of expertise
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Investment and Portfolio Construction
- Strategic Financial Advice
- Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
- Superannuation (accumulation and pension)
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning and asset protection structuring
- Risk insurance advice for individuals
- Debt and cashflow management
- Investment and portfolio construction