Andrew Outridge Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Andrew left school to commence a career in banking and a part-time study of Accounting. After 20 years of banking Andrew joined Fitzpatricks in 1999 to assist the expansion in Queensland.
He is a supporter of the Fitzpatricks holistic philosophy, and is passionate about running his client’s agenda, presenting options and working towards achievable solutions. He develops meaningful relationships and works in collaboration with the client’s other trusted professional advisers.
Outside of work Andrew enjoys family camping trips, reading and watching sports and mentoring local junior golfing champions.
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Deakin University)
- Associate Practitioner Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Associate Diploma of Accounting
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (Kaplan Professional)
Areas of expertise
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
Strategic Financial Advice
Key Person Insurance Strategies
- 15 years Senior Financial Adviser with Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Gold Coast
- 35 years Finance Industry