Conlie Salvemini Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Helping you to get to the heart of what is truly important to you and your family is Conlie’s primary goal. He does this by encouraging you to step back and align your financial choices with your most important goals and deeply held values. He then drills down to help you discover the opportunities to support your vision.
You will enjoy Conlie’s fresh approach which will help you to:
- Determine what is truly important to you.
- Achieve clarity so you can make informed financial decisions.
- Coordinate, consolidate, protect, simplify and work with you to implement your plan.
What does this mean to you? You have a high degree of confidence that you will achieve your goals and know that they are aligned with your values.
Family values are very important to Conlie – his clients become part of his family. With many of his clients he helps establish a Family Constitution that leaves a legacy for future generations, which he then helps to implement and manage on their behalf.
Many people shy away from having difficult conversations about money, not Conlie. He helps people consider issues from the perspective of others. And by doing so, it provides an opportunity to create stronger family bonds.
No one can predict the future and nothing stays the same. It is reassuring to know that whatever happens in the outside world or in your personal life, someone intimately knows your situation and your goals.
So what’s most important to Conlie? Facilitating stronger family connections, helping you feel empowered, making progress, guiding you through change and ultimately, making a real difference in your life is what it’s all about.
- Bachelor of Business (Double Major in Finance & Marketing)
- Financial Advising Essentials Subject
- Certificate in Financial Markets
- Member of Association of Financial Advisers
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Areas of expertise
Asset Protection and Business Structures
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Strategic Financial Advice
- 22 years’ experience in the financial services industry