Paul Mellare Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Paul has over 30 years’ experience helping clients in financial services. With a diverse professional background including business ownership, banking and finance as well as financial planning, Paul specialises in providing personalised financial planning advice on a holistic basis for high net wealth individuals and their families.
Paul is a self-professed ‘Mr Fix-It’ and loves problem solving. Paul has a natural curiosity about people and has a strong interest in world events and the economy. He enjoys combining these interests with his professional skills to interpret what is happening and then share this with his clients as they plan for their future.
Building trusted relationships is important to Paul. He feels it is a very privileged role to hear people’s financial goals, have insight into their family lives and help them uncover their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
Paul enjoys the long-term relationships with his clients as he helps guide them through the various stages of their life as they plan for and achieve important financial and life goals – from accumulating their wealth, planning for retirement and determining how best to transfer wealth to the next generation.
Paul enjoys helping clients find clarity and certainty in 3 key ways:
- Interpretation – what do they want from life and what is going on in the world?
- Education – how can this knowledge help them make more informed decisions?
- Organisation – what do they need to do to become financially well organised and stay that way?
When not helping clients, Paul enjoys quiet family life, the beach and reading.
- Bachelor of Economics
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- FPA Associate Member
Areas of expertise
Investment and Portfolio Construction
Retirement Planning and Pensions
Insurance advice for individuals and business owners
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Tax Effective Wealth Strategies
Strategic Financial Advice
- 20+ years in Financial planning industry – 14 years in High Net Wealth Private Banking and Investment
- Banking industry 10 years prior to joining financial advice