Garry Symonds Authorised Representative of
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Pty Ltd
Helping people achieve their financial goals and getting the outcome they desire is at the heart of the service Garry provides. With qualifications in Management, Business Administration and Financial Planning, Garry uses his expertise to implement excellent solutions for both individuals and family business clients. By developing long-term and trusted relationships with his clients, Garry recognises unique and changing needs that occur over time, and he incorporates these into an effective ongoing strategy. His experience as a business owner and diverse commercial background also allow him to support family business clients in planning, growing and maintaining their family businesses.
Garry believes in working collaboratively with other professionals to gain the best outcome for his clients in terms of wealth and stability, and is active within both the business and financial services industry. In addition to being Managing Director of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth WA, he has also served on several advisory boards and committees, lectured in Financial Planning for FINSIA, and is currently an Executive Committee Member and the Deputy President of the Kalgoorlie Boulder Chamber of Commerce.
When Garry is not serving others within his community in a professional capacity, he enjoys being able to spend time with family and is a proud supporter of the West Coast Eagles.
- Master of Business Administration
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- AFP (Financial Planner)
- GAICD (Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Director Course)
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- 30 + years experience in the Financial Services Industry
- 14 + years with Fitzpatricks Private Wealth WA Pty Ltd (Formerly Stewart Symonds & Partners)
- Shareholder in FPWWA
- Deputy President of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Chair of the Support Business and Industry Stakeholder Group – Kalgoorlie-Boulder Growth Plan