Mentorship Call #4 Resource Page
Welcome to the Lead Adviser Mentorship Program.
All the resources you need for the fourth coaching call are on this page.
- Overall course info page
- Resources Call #1
- Call #1 Article
- Call #2 Resources Page
- Call #2 Article
- Call #3 Resources Page
- Private LinkedIn page
QUARTER FOUR THEME:
Client-Centricity “Building a Lead Adviser Business of the Future”
- The scale versus margin business – from sales to operations and community
- Working with Private Wealth clients
- Understanding the CFO journey – how long does it take?
- Implementing “Run and Grow” in your business
To prepare for the call, we have listed some action items you may want to review ahead of time:
- What pricing changes and discussions do I still need to do/have?
- What positioning research/decisions do I need to make now for 2024?
- Use the 3-1-Now Mentorship Tracker to bring the Mentorship theory to life by tracking your goals for building your business
- Share this at your accountability meeting
- Join the private LinkedIn group to ask questions and share your insights
- Read about Garry Symonds building a Lead Adviser business in the latest Alumni Newsletter.
- Bring theory to life – keep track of your goals with the 3-1-Now tracker (TIP: use this in your accountability meetings)
- Stay accountable – schedule regular check-ins with your accountability buddy
MEET THE COACHES:
John Woodley – Coach
Executive Chairman, Co-Founder, Lead Adviser Coach
- John is co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth
- Over 20 years’ experience in financial services
- Ran a successful high net worth practice in Brisbane
- Passionate about leading people to achieve their dreams and thrives on building communities
- Brings sound ethics, a high degree of strategy and advisory smarts together with human connection, constantly in service of the client
Reach out to John on LinkedIn
Garry Symonds – Support Coach and Practicing Lead Adviser
Managing Director, Fitzpatricks Private Wealth WA
- Runs two practices in WA and expanding
- Three years into running a Lead Adviser business
- Close to three decades of experience
- Finance and success adviser to business owners and leaders
- Well-respected member of the Perth commerce community and speaker at the WA Leaders events
- West Coast Eagles supporter
Reach out to Garry on LinkedIn