Your Best Year Ever
By Keith Abraham
What if 2015 was going to be the best year of your life, regardless of what has happened in 2014 or in your past. What would that look like for you?
A couple of years ago I created a worksheet document called … Creating Your Best Year Yet.
I have modified and updated the questions for you to ask yourself as you prepare for 2015 …
- What are your 3 most important goals for this year?
- When do you want to achieve each goal by?
- Why do you want to achieve these goals? Give yourself 5 reasons.
- How do you want to feel this year?
- What is 1 thing you need to stop doing this year to be able to reach your goals?
- What is 1 thing you need to start doing this year to be able to reach your goals?
- Who do you need to share these goals with for support, encouragement and accountability?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 30 days?
- What are you going to focus on in the next 7 days so that you can start to make progress?
- What is the first action step you can take in the next 24 hours to get these goals started?
You know the answers to these questions, all you need to do is start!